Shaking Your Tree Masterclass
Your story is important and the more we own our story the truer we are to who we were created to be.
You and I were intentionally designed to create and share our unique experiences through art and story. You might struggle to consider yourself an artist or a storyteller, but we all have a story. What's yours?
In my 40 years of writing, traveling, and speaking all over the world, I have learned how to share my story with others and I'm ready to share what I've learned with you (or your small group) through this new masterclass.
One-on-One Mentoring Programs
Are you stuck as a blogger, artist, or author in your efforts to share your story? Do you just wish you had a mentor to help you break your writer’s block or point you towards your next steps in your development? Ask yourself these questions:
- Am I at the beginning of my creative journey and wonder what my next step is?
- Am I an established author or speaker investigating ways to communicate in a more effective way?
- Do I need a guide to help find my story for personal growth?
- Do I need a cheerleader to help encourage me to make the next right step?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, I’d love to come alongside you and be your cheerleader!
One Mentoring Session
I will work with you one-on-one through video chat. This type of mentoring will give you:
- Customized discussion based on your personal needs
- Discovery of your message(s) or book(s) in your life’s story
- A time to gather insight on specific hurdles in your writing or messaging.
- An answer to “What do I do next” in regards to your message, outline, or creative block.
Four Mentoring Sessions
Four 50 minute sessions
If you would like more in-depth conversations, this 4-session mentoring option may be ideal. We will cover:
- Finding which stories are most relevant to share
- Organizing your collection of stories to make the biggest impact in print or from the platform
- How to maintain continuity in your message, blog or book
- The easiest ways I’ve learned to organize a book
- Openings-Closings-Introduction - their importance
- Humor-it’s value
- Adding substance to your writings or messaging
- Adding dynamics to your writings or messaging
- Formulating titles of blogs, books, and messages
- And much more based on your needs
With the 4 session coaching, I will assign activities that help to reinforce what we discuss.
Are you local to Nashville, or would like to sit with Patsy and talk through your story while in the same room? Limited “in person” opportunities are available. If you are interested, please click here to email Patsy!
Patsy is the author of over 30 books and she has trained hundreds of speakers and leaders for the platform. She has been a professional author and speaker for over 40 years and was one of the founding speakers for the Women of Faith conferences. Her message has reached millions of people during the course of her ongoing speaking career. Patsy remains an avid book reader, has a voracious love for words and is bonkers over her puppy, Mollie Moo.