Sign up below to receive notifications for dates for On the Porch with Patsy in 2017
Previous WeekendsNovember 8-10, 2013 April 4-6, 2014 May 16-18, 2014 October 24-26. 2014 May 15-17, 2015
I’d like to invite you for an intimate gathering of girlfriends. We need each other and I’m excited about sharing with you in a small group setting. I’m delighted to host you in Historic Franklin (Just south of Nashville) voted #1 small town in Tennessee, and share with you one on one throughout the weekend.
General overview of the weekend:
- Dessert Reception
- Session and Girlfriend time with Patsy
Saturday (All Day)
- Visit in Patsy’s home and lunch with Patsy
- Shopping with Patsy in downtown Franklin…boutiques, antiques and gifts galore
- Special dinner chosen by Patsy
- Creativity Session led by Patsy
- Morning worship
- Devotion by Patsy
- Question and answer session with Patsy
What attendees have said about the weekend:
“Patsy says her word is “eclectic”–but I found her weekend to be “electric” since it recharged my batteries! The warmth of Patsy’s heartfelt hospitality infused a well-paced and varied schedule. Hearts were nurtured as this petite dynamo generously shared her faith, her wisdom, her home, her friends, and her creative journey. If you’re needing to catch your breath and catch a bigger vision for your life–don’t miss this rare opportunity to ‘sit a spell’ with Patsy.” Sandy S. from Minnesota
“Spending a weekend with Patsy Clairmont was such a thrill! We had the pure pleasure of peeking into her life (and her home!). The intentional time she invested, showing us the things that encourage and influence her personal journey with Jesus were and expected treasure.” Misty L from Michigan
“Up close and personal. Fun and reflective. Restorative and directive. “On the Porch with Patsy” delighted my heart, fed my soul, and lifted my spirit. And I can’t wait to return with my sisters.” Mona H from Arizona
- Most Romantic Main Street (2010)
- Voted one of the Best Places to Live (2012)
- Top 10 Places to Retire
- Great American Main Street Award
- Number One Small Town in Tennessee
- One of Five Best Places in America to Antique Shop
I can’t wait to host you in my world. Plus, there’s sure to be some surprises along the way. Come experience purposeful play, full of meaning and memories. To make this a personal experience, registration will be limited. I hope you can join me.
Registration is $549 and includes:
- Friday night reception
- Breakfast each morning (when you stay at our suggested hotel)
- Lunch and Dinner on Saturday
- Transportation between hotel and outings.
- All activities, beverages and snacks Patsy will be joining you all weekend long!
Franklin is about 25 minutes from Nashville International airport (BNA). Airport transportation is not provided, but upon registration, we will provide you with shuttle and rental car information.
We highly recommend that you stay at the brand new, 4 1/2 star Drury Inn in Franklin. This hotel offers free breakfast, light dinner and nightly snacks and WiFi. It is also walking distance to additional restaurants for your Friday night dinner. Transportation will be only provided between our activities and this hotel. We will be able to offer you a discounted rate at this hotel. Rate will be approximately $125 per night.